Lauraadriana's Reviews > 911

911 by Chris Owen

Feb 13, 11

Read from February 12 to 13, 2011 — I own a copy

So this book is more a 3.5 stars than 3. I liked it, some parts I loved some parts I just liked. I like Chris Owen's writing, (Bareback is a favorite), so I knew that there would be A LOT of hot steamy sex and that the relationships were going to be intense. There's a fireman, a doctor and later comes in an EMT, hot stuff to be sure. I was a bit trepidatious of the whole menage thing, but was curious.

So this story starts with Scott and Drew. Drew is a firefighter, he meets Scott who is a resident at the hospital, Scoot need a place and Drew has room. Scott moves in and things get hot and heavy fast (lots of hot loving at this stage :)) Things are good with them although a bit strained because of their schedule. But they are in love...eventually they meet Eric an EMT, he moves in...Eric is in the closet, but falls in love with Scott and Drew, things are hard for him since he does not want to come between them. What he doesn't know is that Drew and Scott are all for inviting Eric into their relationship as their partner. Things go well the relationship between the three men is different, but sincere an does not seem weird at all.

At the end of the book is when things got a little off track for me. The families in the book had been fine with Scott and Drew but were not cool with the menage thing. But Drew has an accident and that brings his family back into the picture. Things get resolved with them...a bit. Drew is all messed up and Scott and Eric don't know what to do. That's were I began to get a bit underwhelmed there is big drama that threatens to destroy the relationship, but I couldn't really buy it.

I liked this story, I didn't LOVE it though. I dunno know maybe I was expecting to be blow away like with Bareback.

I still liked.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 911.

02/12/2011
34.0% "I'm internally cringing thinking this relationship is going to go to hell once this third dude shows up..."

MsMiz (Tina) Ohhh cannot WAIT to hear what you think of this one!

Lauraadriana I'll let you know ;)

MsMiz (Tina) Well.......

Lauraadriana Hey I liked this book, it got a little Mehhhh...at the end...the drama was a little too much for me with Drew...Doctor-Fireman-EMT menage is a hell of thing though :)

MsMiz (Tina) Perfect set of men huh? They can take care of anything!

Lauraadriana MsMiz (aka Tina) wrote: "Perfect set of men huh? They can take care of anything!"

I know...hell of a emergency response team...almost makes you want set something on fire, chuck a cat up on a tree...anything really ;)

MsMiz (Tina) LMAO... sure does...especially if they are not fully clothed.

Lauraadriana MsMiz (aka Tina) wrote: "LMAO... sure does...especially if they are not fully clothed."

Those three were quite something :O)