Mevurah's Reviews > How Do I Love Thee

How Do I Love Thee by Lurlene McDaniel

Feb 22, 11

bookshelves: want-to-own-a-copy
Read from February 20 to 22, 2011

First off, I absolutely LOVE the cover for this book. It's so beautiful! I love the mixture of Pink, Blue, and Purple surrounding the couple by the sea. I really liked the concept of the poem "How Do I Love Thee" by Emily Browning serving as a foundation for these three different stories about young love. The stories that I enjoyed the most were the first and last.

The first story was very sweet! How a cancer survivor wants to bring light to a girl who is forced to live in the darkness.

The 2nd story consisted of a love triangle where a girl was torn between two brothers but her heart belonged the one who was dying of brain cancer. It didn't appeal to me as a reader.

The last story simply touched my heart. A young girl with a fragile heart who is befriended by a young man who works at the hospital where she is staying at. Not only did I cry reading this story but I was definitely shocked by the ending. Unexpected twist!

Another great book by Lurlene McDaniel! Check it out if you want a good quick read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Do I Love Thee.

02/20/2011 page 87