Josh's Reviews > Cemetery Dance

Cemetery Dance by Douglas Preston

4761914
Feb 11, 11

There are many conflicts that are going on in the storyline of Cemetary Dance. The main conflict though in the book is the conflict between the citizens of New York and the inhabitants of the Ville. The Ville are these people all in a cult right outside of New York, they practice a weird religion. Mr. Smith was on the brink of exposing these people before he was killed by a zombii. He was brutally slaughtered in his apartment by Colin Fearing who is dead... or is he. Colin almost kills his wife Mrs. Smith but she escapes with a scratch. The police are told about the incident and it becomes a huge deal for the citizens of New York. All the fingers point towards the ville who according to unreliable sources are creating zombies and sacrificing animals. This book is extremely unique because of all the twists and turns in the storyline. The book will keep you on the edge of your seat.
I would not recommend the book to people who don't pay attention to the details and people who don't like gore, because in fact this book is one of the goriest books I have ever read because of all of the killing involved and the fact that the killers are zombii's. But you don't have to particularly pay attention to minute details just the medium details if you know what I mean like a nail left at the crime scene. I learned from this book that things are not always as they seem and that you should never act rashly.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cemetery Dance.