Kirsty~Vhixen's Reviews > Caressed by Ice

May 25, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, shifters, books
Read from May 22 to 25, 2011

3.5 stars!!

i liked it a lot...but i doubt i'll re-read it so that's what the low rating was for.

the last 20 or so pages made me like Judd a little bit more...but other than that this might be the first book ever where i don't really like either of the main characters.

i LOVE both the SnowDancer and DarkRiver packs.......so i have no idea what wet wrong with me while i was reading. maybe the fact that i was 75% of the way through before there was any sex (and anyone that knows me i need a good dose of this...regulary) or that both Brenna and Judd were a little cold.

i know that Brenna had been through a lot and was still dealing with most of that. so i will give her some slack and that now that she has her live back i may warm up to her in later books.

and i did see a a warmer side to Judd...so there's hope for him too. maybe i just needed another 100pages with them both and i would have been sold!!

overall i still thought it was good...and that i wish the Psy council would all disappear, i really can't stand any of them!! Oh and Sienna drives me crazy. she's like a spoil brat, i can't wait until she turns 18 so Hawke can give her the spanking she deserves!! (at least i think Hawke will end up her mate....the way they all talk about those two!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caressed by Ice.

05/24/2011 page 170
47.0% "about half way through....and it's possibly one of the first books where i don't like either of the main characters. and there's been no sex yet...so it feels like it's dragging by..."