Book_warmer's Reviews > Serena Embracing Darkness

Serena Embracing Darkness by Laurie Bowler

U 50x66
Feb 11, 11

Read in February, 2011

Excellent book where the writers talents have been spread throughout the pages of the book. The storyline is about vampires and shows all the old traits we are used to reading with the paranormal creatures such as these, but Bowler has explored and developed new traits that I am excited to see explored in more detail in Bowler's later editions of paranormal romance.

Reading this book Serena is strong willed and has an incredible way of showign that she can hold her own against the men and many different forces in her life while she is trying to maintain the balance between her once human life and the new life of the vampire. Learnign the new ways and battlign with others, trying to find out the secrets that will end the current conflict.

This review might sound a little odd to some of you, but believe me with the storyline involved sayign to much in a review will ruin the fun for you, and I wouldnt want to my reviews to contain spoliers that could potentially ruin your fun reading time.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Serena Embracing Darkness.