Andrea Guy's Reviews > Soul Stalker

Soul Stalker by Laura Kreitzer

Mar 29, 11

bookshelves: to-read, 2011-reads, book-loving-bitches-ebook-tours, paranormal, ebook
Read in March, 2011

Soul Stalker is the second book by Laura Kreitzer that I've read this year, and I can now safely say she's one of my favorite, author's you probably haven't heard of but should have.

This book is the second in the Timeless series. Book one is Shadow Of The Sun and I highly recommend that you read this one first. These stories aren't really stand alone books, though you can certainly read Soul Stalker and still enjoy it. Reading the first book, though will make it easier to understand the action in the first few chapters.

It is really hard to say what it is about Laura's books that make you want to read more and more. There are so many reasons, really. Gabrielle is such a kick ass heroine. She's the epitome of what a strong female should be in any book. I also adored Joseph. His banter with Gabrielle really brought lightness to a story that could be heavy.

I loved the humor in this book as well. There were times when I was really laughing out loud, especially at the beginning when they encounter Joseph's ex-girlfriend/stalker, Sara. That was pure brilliance!

But it is the story that Laura weaves that really pulls you in. Once you read her books, you become addicted and want more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Stalker.