Shannon's Reviews > Love's Long Journey

Love's Long Journey by Janette Oke

Feb 09, 2011

bookshelves: romantic-books, books-that-i-loved-reading, english-book-reviews-assessment
Read from February 09 to 17, 2011

-I decided to read this book because I absolutely loved the other books in the series.
-The category on the bingo board that this completes is a book that has been made into a film.
-What I liked about this book was the way that the author wrote it to make the reader feel the characters' mixed emotions when different things happened e.g. when one of the characters left her childhood home to live on a ranch with her husband she felt sad, happy, excited and nervous at the same time.
-What I didn't like about this book was the parts that made my eyes fill with tears e.g. a part when one of the characters dies and leaves her widowed father, her husband and her friends behind.
-I would recommend this book to anyone aged 12-100 because it is a romantic tale with a touch of humour and tragety added to it. Younger people might not understand certain scenes in the book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love's Long Journey.