Brenda's Reviews > Peace and Plenty: Finding Your Path to Financial Serenity

Peace and Plenty by Sarah Ban Breathnach

Feb 09, 11

Read in January, 2011

In "Peace and Plenty" the author really sheds some light on a few truths about money, such as how women relate to money, and how it can effect relationships. She is writing from a place of having been there. She tells of one minute being a freelance writer without a comma in her checking account, and the next being a millionaire after her book Simple Abundance became a hit. Sadly for her she lost it, she fell back down the financial ladder and had no money. With this book, she teaches and inspires us to take control over our money, so that we can start our journey to financial peace and security.
I think that the topic of money is one of the most difficult topics to discuss, and for the author to share her financial downfalls, for the world to read, and judge must have taken great courage. I commend her, because in doing so, she is helping so many others, avoid some of the mistakes she made, with simple down to earth advice, that will help us all live a life of "Peace and Plenty!"

I was provided a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peace and Plenty.