Rhonda's Reviews > Night Moves

Night Moves by Eden Bradley

Feb 20, 11

Read on February 20, 2011

I'm sorry, but I found this book more amusing than anything!!! I wouldn't even say it was a hot little read. Maybe I just can't relate to the "fetish" Kate has. She gets sexually turned on by trains....yes, that's what I said.
While waiting for nightfall, and the rest of the passengers to go to sleep, so she can find a place to be alone, so she can get herself off, she slips onto what she thinks is an unoccupied sleeper compartment. She then gets herself off, and afterward Ian who was in the compartment with her makes his presence known. Well needless to say, they spend the rest of their train ride, riding each other.
In between their riding sessions, they talk and get to know each other a little, and what do you know...Ian has a little train fetish too!! Wow this is the guy after her heart! LOL!

I was a little annoyed at the way Ian kept calling Kate "girl".
And The cover, the characters both have blond hair, but the cover looks like they both have dark hair.

The end was sweet.

A couple of (favorite) quotes from the book:

"Something was sexy about trains. She wasn't sure what it was. But she always swore she could feel the rocking motion hum through her entire body like one enormous vibrator."

"This wasn't the way it was suppose to go. It was all about her and the train. And He'd ruined it."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Moves.

message 1: by Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R (last edited Mar 22, 2011 04:03PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Rotflmbo!!!!!! Omg!!! No wonder you're not into reading Smutty novels! It's books like this that make erotica romance look bad!!! Ahahaha!

A train fetish! That is as crazy as it gets. Lol!

Awesome review!

Rhonda The book is really short, and I had to review it, cause it was stoopid!!

message 3: by Rhonda (last edited Mar 22, 2011 04:33PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rhonda Thanks Sam!
It was more funny than anything!