Madhu's Reviews > A Tale of Two Pretties

A Tale of Two Pretties by Lisi Harrison

Mar 18, 11

Read on March 17, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristen and Claire are closer than ever. Its ts winter of 8th grade and they can't stop making plans for high school. But, they soon find out that none of those plans will work out. All of the girls are moving on. Alicia is caught up in dance, Dylan is going to be starring in a reality show, Marvilous Marvils, Kristen got accepted into a world-class soccer league, the Soccer Sisters, Claire is finally getting her own house and moving to England. After the girls spill their secrets to one another, they think their hopeless. But at the end everything worked out and they learned the true meaning of friendship.

I thought this was a great end to the series. Although, I was a little disappointed because Massie didn't sabotage anyone in this book. It makes the books funny and more interesting when she does that. Overall this was a great book and I'm glad that it has a moral, just like all the other books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tale of Two Pretties.

03/17/2011 page 202
100.0% "Last book in the series!!!! These books aren't that great but they teach the true meaning of friendship."