Derek houston's Reviews > End the Fed

End the Fed by Ron Paul

Feb 09, 2011

A very good read! This book should be read by of our congressmen and senators before they take office! Like Dr Ron Paul says conservatives, liberals, democrats, republicans, libertarians, socialists,........There is one thing we can agree on. The unchecked, unregulated, unsupervised, secretive operations by the FED needs more transparency. We have to demand H.R. 1207:Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 sees a vote to ensure A full audit on the FED.
This book was not a "Conspiracy Theory book" like so many about the fed. It does show how uneducated our elected officials are about monetary policy and economic theory as well as the amount of power the fed has to Print money and basically tell congress that it is none of their business what it is used for. The lack of oversight as well as the secrecy of day to day operations that aren't even made known to congress is astonishing! This book is a clear cut case for shutting down the fed and returning to an responsible, sound, commodity based currency.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read End the Fed.