Johanna's Reviews > Love at First Flight

Love at First Flight by Marie Force

Feb 10, 11

Read from February 09 to 10, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I enjoyed the book it was very entertaining. I enjoyed the way the Characters met on a plane and how she incorparated the trial. The author gave you just enough of the trail that it made the story interesting without overwhelming information. I was annoyed at the fact that the main character Juliana didn't know what she wanted through most of the story but was happy at the way that she figured that out as well. I loved the fact that Juliana took a year to get to know herself when she figured out she was too indicisive.I, however found that for both the main character's final break ups to quick to childish for two grown ups. It just did not seem right to break up with someone in the middle of a party because of a job offer and to get that upset like if Michael's fiance had cheated on him. And the way Juliana handled her break up as well the real one was childish as well it just did not seem right to me. I mean Jeremy was acting a bit of a jerk but not even disrespectful how was he suppose to react when he found out the girl he loved was seeing someone else. I doubt anyone would have let that go. Overall it was very entertaining.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love at First Flight.