Page (One Book At A Time)'s Reviews > The Well of Truth

1812013
May 31, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from May 09 to 10, 2011

I was intrigued by the ending of the first book in this series, enough that I wanted to read the next one. I'm so glad I did.

I felt that book 2 was so much better than the first. It was more fluid and the characters had more overall depth to them. I enjoyed Kaden and the decisions he has to make. He's come along way from the vampire he use to be and it shows. He's so use to go it alone that he has a hard time accepting help and that he might actually care for someone. But, that distrust of others benefits them all in this story. I like his interactions with Lyn. She's scared of him like she should be, but drawn to him as well. I also enjoy that banter between the other vampires and the wolves.

I enjoyed the twists and turns this story takes. It explains a lot of the history between the church and vampires. And it completely wasn't what I thought it would be. I'm still not sure who to trust, and what the full implications might be of what occurred. It seems like Kaden has a war brewing on all fronts. As someone who has spend that past few centuries trying to live on the radar, I wonder what it will do to him.

It's a very interesting series that I am enjoying quite a bit. I can't wait to see were the next one might go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Well of Truth.

05/10/2011 page 188