Mahek LOVES One Direction's Reviews > We'll Always Have Summer

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

best book ever it was to good i just wanted to keep on reading didnt want it to end unfortunatley it had to! beautifully written,it will have ur jaw hanging openn its that good!

CONRAD & BELLY <3 FOREVER

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We'll Always Have Summer.

Quotes Mahek LOVES One Direction Liked

Jenny Han
“He was marrying my girl, and I couldn’t do anything about it. I just had to watch it happen, because he was my brother, because I promised. Take care of him, Connie. I’m counting on you .”

Jenny Han
“He came up and kissed me on my forehead, and before he stepped away, I closed my eyes and tried hard to memorize this moment. I wanted to remember him exactly as he was right then, how his arms looked brown against his white shirt, the way his hair was cut a little too short in the front. Even the bruise, there because of me.

Then he was gone.

Just for that moment, the thought that I might never see him again… it felt worse than death. I wanted to
run after him. Tell him anything, everything. Just don’t go. Please just never go. Please just always be near me, so I can at least see you.

Because it felt final. I always believed that we would find our way back to each other every time. That no matter what, we would be connected—by our history, by this house. But this time, this last time, it felt final. Like I would never see him again, or that when I did, it would be different, there would be a mountain between us.

I knew it in my bones. That this time was it. I had finally made my choice, and so had he. He let me go. I was relieved, which I expected. What I didn’t expect was to feel so much grief.

Bye bye, Birdie.

Jenny Han
“My two great loves. I think I always knew I would be Belly Fisher one day. I just didn't know it was going to happen like this.”

Jenny Han
“I’ve only ever loved two boys—both of them with the last name Fisher. Conrad was first, and I loved him in a way that you can really only do the first time around. It’s the kind of love that doesn’t know better and doesn’t want to—it’s dizzy and foolish and fierce. That kind of love is really a one-time-only thing.”

“Firsts were important”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shireen Zehra love love love this book!i hope she writes another series

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL same here. and it was jaw opening... he he eh i like saying tht.

Mahek LOVES One Direction haha yeah mee too and yeah it was lol

Shireen Zehra she should write bout what happens to jeremiah