Bookwormgirl's Reviews > Twilight's Dawn

Twilight's Dawn by Anne Bishop

Feb 09, 2011

bookshelves: fantasy, a-z-book-reading-chalange-2011, paranormal-romance
Read from April 29 to 30, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Well, I really thought I would hate this book. I delayed reading it for two months I was so sure I would hate it. I am happily wrong about that. I liked this book. I liked how all the stories flowed together.

I think I would have loved this book if the High Lord's Daughter was longer, allowing us a wider window to look through to see the relationship between Surreal and Deamon developing. I felt rushed through their daughters first fifteen years that until I was told she was fifteen, I still pictured her as a pre-teen,no more than 10-12 years of age. This rushed feeling keeps this form being a five star book in my opinion.

Winsol Gifts can be summend up as sweet like candy canes.

Shades of Honor is my favorite novella. I know this is because Lucivar is my favorite. I also felt that the character growth for Lucivar, Deamon, Surreal and Rainier was good. It backed up the maturity seen in the Shadow Queen.

Family was a nice bittersweet HEA for Seatan and Sylvia.

Over all it was a very nice good bye to the Black Jeweled realms. Though I hope we can still visit once in a while to see what trouble those two brothers get into or get their kids out of.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight's Dawn.

04/30/2011