Kyami's Reviews > Broken

Broken by Shiloh Walker

Feb 09, 11

bookshelves: alpha-male, romantic-suspense-thriller
Read in January, 2008

BROKEN, Shiloh Walker's hot and steamy follow up to FRAGILE, reintroduces readers to Quinn Rafferty. This sexy bounty hunter keeps his distance from most women he meets - Sara Davis is the exception and he has no idea why.

Broken is suspenseful and intriguing. It's a love story filled with hot sex, intense emotion, and even anguish. It's a perfect erotic romance. Sara is a passionate, strong woman facing an incredibly difficult situation. She's doing what she feels necessary for own safety, but even more so for those she loves. Sara calls Quinn a wounded warrior, and that's exactly what he is.

Quinn. I could say so much about this man, but the easiest thing to say? Wow. Somehow Walker crawled inside my head and created a man I couldn't help but drool over. He is broken, tormented, wounded. He is protective and strong, but still respectful of Sara as a person. He is so emotional within his own head, but expressing it was next to impossible. Somehow Walker makes this fault both endearing and lovable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken.