Littlechoo's Reviews > Bonds of Justice

Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh

Feb 08, 11

bookshelves: reviewed, reading-challenge-2011
Read in January, 2011

I had a hunger for a Phy-Changeling book after reading an excerpt of Hawk’s story at the end of Singh’s third book in the Guild Hunter series Archangel’s Consort, and I just so happened to have Bonds of Justice in my To Read Pile I’ve been reading on my kindle non stop since christmas, so it was good to finally have a real book in my hands.

I’d forgotten how much I liked reading this series. I had the book for ages but held off reading it because the main two characters weren’t changelings. I’ve always preferred them, and their story, to the phy. So it ended up getting pushed to the bottom of the pile and was then forgotten about.

Well I was wrong. I really liked it. This series just gets better and better (despite my prejudice towards the phy). The story had more depth to it than usual, and that was because of the fact that changeling’s weren’t the only focus of the story. Oh there’s always the two sides; phy and changeling, but usually that pairing takes centre stage. And although Sasha (phy) and lucas (changeling) were very much apart of this story, it’s very much Max (human) and sophie’s (phy) story.

I really enjoyed it and I regret that I left it so long. I can not wait for the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bonds of Justice.