Kristine Lopez's Reviews > Into the Gauntlet

Into the Gauntlet by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Feb 09, 2011

Read from February 08 to 09, 2011

THIS IS THE TOTALLY GREATEST OF THE PREVIOUS BOOKS!!!! :DDD
as in like, GREATER THAN THE GREATS!
I finished it after 5 hours! and I ended up sleeping at pass 1am. AND FYI, I have classes. SO I am SOOO SLEEPY during our whole CLASS PERIOD! even now...
*yawn*
BUT OF COURSE...I won't sleep because I want every bit of the story to stay inside my head up until I finish this review. AND HERE I AM...STARTING TO TALK ABOUT IT...right...NOW.

39 Clues.Into the Gauntlet. The final installment of the hunt of the 39 Clues. BUT the series is not yet over. We'll be discussing that after I've read the 11th book which will be released this year. For now, let's talk about the tenth.

MY favorite part here, is probably ALMOST EVERYTHING that happened. BUT if you'd make me choose. I'd have to say, it's the part when everybody, almost everybody, started to doubt. DOUBT. it looks not good if you leave the sentence to the word doubt. I guess I have to add this: the part when everybody, almost everybody, started to doubt THEMSELVES, the ways that they've been doing, the persons that they'd BELIEVED in to be doing GOOD, and THE CLUE HUNT. I, myself, loved the part when the author kept on changing the different point of views from an agent to another. ESPECIALLY the part with IAN KABRA (L-O-V-E <3) AND HIS SISTER NATALIE were using their own skills to the very place that they thought they wouldn't use it and against the person who made them learn what they know now.
I TOTALLY LOVE THAT PART!

another part is the one near the end. WHEN they all helped each other against ONE evil person! WHO THE EVIL PERSON IS??? I WON'T TELL. YOU KNOW how I am with those things :)

AND the part when they ALL wrote "stuff's" on a piece of paper and giving it to DAN AND AMY.

If I am going to tell you everything that I liked/LOVED...it will take me long and I want this review to be ... short. And fun :)

SOOO. there! I've let you in on some parts of the story. You want more???
LET ME THINK ABOUT. give me a few seconds...

...OH! and I hate the part when the EVIL ONE was there and she was SO CRAZY , SO RUTHLESS , TOTALLY EVIL! She doesn't CARE about ANYONE!!! except for the CLUES!
Good thing that the end ended up with her ... *thinks thoughts to self*
HA! you thought you're going to make me say something or SPOIL YOU, don't yah? YOU GOT THAT PART WRONG! :D Plus, if ever I accidentally made that, I can always edit it. LOL *evil laugh*

OKAY! I'M DONE!!! :DDD
I THINK. :)
ANYWAY. before I go spill some BEANS THAT SHOULDN'T BE SPILLED, I should stop this now.
SO.... GOOD-BYE. SAYONARA. AU REVOIR. PAALAM! :)
'TIL NEXT TIME :)
7 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Gauntlet.

Cassandra Lê lol! I love to stay up all night to read a book. I just can't sleep. In the morning I have to go to school so I can't read.

Kristine Lopez Yeah. Same here! :) But sometimes, when I really can't seem to stop myself and put down the book, I continue until I really need to stop because I'll have so little sleep. And then in school, I barely listen because I'm so sleepy. LOL

Cassandra Lê I have finally finish the series!

danielle frost this book is the best but i cant solve the codes! can someone tell me what theh are?