Amanda's Reviews > Shift

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

Oct 07, 11

bookshelves: ya

Mini-Review: An emotional roller coaster that will leave you breathless and craving more.

My Thoughts:

Things are even harder for Aura in Shift. Her relationship with Logan is more complicated than ever, and the bond between her and Zachary is put to the test. A lot. And even though she's drawn to both boys, Aura must finally make her choice: will she give up on Logan to be with Zachary or will she let her love for Logan sabotage her intense feelings for Zachary?

Jeri Smith-Ready made a fangirl out of me with Shade. It was spectacular. Logan. Zachary. LOVE. Book two is just as, if not more than, enchanting as Shade. Aura's life goes from complicated and strange to all out weird and intense in the second installment to Smith-Ready's YA series. Romance, ghosts, Scottish accents... what more could you possibly want? A little intrigue? Good, because there's plenty.

I couldn't put it down, and now I can't wait for next (and sadly last) book in the trilogy. Mystery, more accents, steamy moments with gorgeous boys. Yes, please! If you haven't picked up Shade yet, I highly recommend it, and then I suggest getting a copy of the sequel ASAP.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shift.