Myria's Reviews > 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover

50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom

Feb 20, 11

bookshelves: favorite-series
Read in January, 2011

If you're into Witches, Vampires && other spooks you may just like this book! It's about a witch who runs into her on again, off again for the past 300 years vampire lover looking for her help with a vampire serial murder case. She has a really witty && sarcastic sense of humor. It can be quiet funny. haha My favorite characters in the books were her bunny slippers Fluff n Puff. For a pair of slippers they get into a lot of trouble && have major anger management issues. lol But if they were to ever really exist I would SO own a pair! lol Then her car is haunted by a ghost who can be a little annoying. Her jobs are also VERY interesting! Lifting hexes && driving a limo for different creatures. One of the creatures being a Java The Hut look alike that produces a very foul odour && has a crush on her. (He's a bit perverted X_X) lol There are many very interesting characters/creatures in this book. I really recommend it if you're into books like this. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover.