Nolanw's Reviews > Ghosts of War: The True Story of a 19-Year-Old GI

Ghosts of War by Ryan Smithson

May 08, 11

bookshelves: currently-reading

Wow this book is getting really good Ryan the main character tells what it feels like to see all the civilians dying in the war. Ryan is like " I dint care people are dying so what " but in the inside he's like " wow My heart beat is so pumped and sad that the people have to die because of these sick people ". I feel sad that Ryan had to go threw watching this. Well you need to read this book If you like my books then thanks :)
All right this is my review I am adding on from the last review witch you should see. Ryan is in combat and they almost got killed but their leader made the right move at the right time. So Ryan with very little cover is able to stay alive. I havent gotten further but I think they will get a Turrent and spread some led. Thats just a Infrence but it might happen.

I stopped reading this book because it's not good anymore I have no reason to read this book. The first halve was good but after it get's really boring. He's just like " we are in war we will have to kill people bla bla bla"
it's really pointless to read so don't read this book unless you want to not finish it. Nolan W.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghosts of War.

02/16/2011 page 76