Jenny's Reviews > With a Tangled Skein

With a Tangled Skein by Piers Anthony

Feb 06, 2011

This was my first Incarnations of Immortality book, but it got me into them. I do, however, recommend reading them in order, because some of this story was a bit confusing until I back tracked and read the previous books. I really got into them but never got to finish the series, and hope to pick it up again. I might just start the whole series over again. Not a great chore since I liked them so much in the first place. there is just a lot of detail in there, that, if you space the books out, you seem to forget later on while reading 2 books down the line. Although, I do love those moments where it just clicks and you get that "Oohh yeah, now I remember" and realize where everything meets up. I'm not going to tripe on other people's opinions of the book. Some like it and some don't. Sort of like a car. Some people love that year, make and model, and some just prefer something a little different. But I do recommend at least trying out the series. To me, it was one of those good page turners that make you think.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With a Tangled Skein.

04/14/2016 marked as: read