Jenny's Reviews > With a Tangled Skein

With a Tangled Skein by Piers Anthony

Feb 07, 11

This was my first Incarnations of Immortality book, but it got me into them. I do, however, recommend reading them in order, because some of this story was a bit confusing until I back tracked and read the previous books. I really got into them but never got to finish the series, and hope to pick it up again. I might just start the whole series over again. Not a great chore since I liked them so much in the first place. there is just a lot of detail in there, that, if you space the books out, you seem to forget later on while reading 2 books down the line. Although, I do love those moments where it just clicks and you get that "Oohh yeah, now I remember" and realize where everything meets up. I'm not going to tripe on other people's opinions of the book. Some like it and some don't. Sort of like a car. Some people love that year, make and model, and some just prefer something a little different. But I do recommend at least trying out the series. To me, it was one of those good page turners that make you think.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With a Tangled Skein.