Seth Jenson's Reviews > Go Forward with Faith: The Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley

Go Forward with Faith by Sheri L. Dew

Feb 06, 11

Read in February, 2011

The biography of a truly excellent man. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone the world over, in the entire history of humanity, who worked as tirelessly for so many years to further the work of the Lord as Gordon B. Hinckley. And on such a broad, international scale. He was so gifted intellectually and spiritually, and he had so much physical stamina. Not only was he a great leader for his church and for the world, he was also a kind and loving husband and father, and a dear friend to hundreds, if not thousands.

I wish I would've read this book right when it came out! I grew to love and admire him so much more in reading about his remarkable life. Before this book I could always sense that he had special talents and that he was a uniquely gifted man just by listening to him speak and watching the great work he was doing, but I didn't fully grasp the full scope of it until now. And I know there was so much more that I will never even hear about or comprehend. He was larger than life, and he worked so incredibly hard until the day he died. What a story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Go Forward with Faith.