Starry's Reviews > Dark of the Moon

Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

Sep 23, 2011

Read from July 23 to 28, 2011

** spoiler alert ** BIG SPOILER! SORRY.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK, AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS BAD AND THAT I HATE BRITTANY, BUT WHEN I STARTED READING CHAPTER ONE I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. THE ONLY THING THAT I DIDNT LIKE IN THIS BOOK WOULD BE ABOUT BRITTANY TELLING MASON ALL ABOUT SHIFTERS AND GOING AGAINST THE RULE THAT NOT TO TELL MORTALS ABOUT THEIR KIND. BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE WHOLE BOOK IS AWESOME, AND LOVE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN CONNOR AND BRITTANY!!!(: <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brittany waited for the full moon but when it came she didn't change into her wolf form at all. Later on she falls for Connor and she and connor gets captured by mason later on. Brittany told mason about shifters later on and told connor the truth about her can't shift.
Brittany's mom tells her the truth about her dad, that her mom meant him in France or so and they fell in love, but the dad was human so thats why Brittany can't shift.Later on Mason testes himself on the sterum that he made that he thought would turn him into "wolf" but it didnt work quite much.it turned him into a were-human(human with lots of fur), and mason kills his dad because mason was out of control and all and so mason's dad was there with him which makes mason's dad the first victim killed by mason. Later on brittany kills mason by putting a stake through his heart, and after that the Elders and the Dark guardians all went into a room and voted on if brittany can stay as a dark guardian or get kicked out. Everyone(of course) picks yes for brittany staying. Connor declares brittany as his mate and goes later on and unink lindney's name and in its place is brittany's name tattoed across Connor's left shoulder.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark of the Moon.