Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Holiday Bound

Holiday Bound by Beth Kery

Jun 25, 11

bookshelves: erotica, contemporary-romance

First book by the author and i'm getting my feet wet and warmed up. Jenna and Andy gel together in a unusual way. Jenna is trying to survive on her own and doesn't have the time of day for dating espesically a football player she only has time for work, Andy he was full of witty remarks kinda made me laugh at some of his comebacks in saying that I liked the book I got really into it some parts got a little slow at times then it picked back up but I still fell In Love with the book as I read on . In a way it kind of reminds me of the movie with Sandra Bullock(love potion#9). I would encourage to give the book a try as this is my opinion on how I felt while reading it.

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and thoughts. Also check out our kindle and ebook lending library.Twitter@romanceJUNKIES.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holiday Bound.