Jacinda's Reviews > Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance

Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin

Feb 26, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from February 05 to 06, 2011

Jenna & Jonah’s Fauxmance is a very simple story about finding love that has been right under your nose. The concept and idea of this story is great since we live in a culture today that is obsessed with TV stars' lives on and off screen. It was great to see the pressure we put on these stars to perform every minute of every day.

The authors told the story from two different points of view, Fielding Wither's and Charlie Tracker's. I don’t like two different point of views (except on rare occasions) in books, and I didn’t really like it here. I think information the other character(s) has when told in one point of view makes the story have a slight mystery to it. Within the first few chapters you had to learn five different names for the two main characters...this really confused me at first.

Overall, Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance wasn't a spectacular book to me. I have seen some bloggers' reviews on Goodreads and on their blogs who really liked the book, so feel free to check out the other reviews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance.