Tina's Reviews > After Dark with a Scoundrel

F_50x66
Apr 09, 11

Read in April, 2011

Sensuality: 3 out of 5

I had heard about this book from blog (read so many so not sure which) so I put it on my list to get and I was lucky and found it right after hearing about it! I must say it is pretty tame compared to what I usually read and it was a little slow to get started but boy it made up for it! I really liked the writing style and it wasn't overly talky about the historical aspect. At first it was a little hokey because she had this crush and was very teenagy (is that a word) about it. She is a spitfire but young lol. But when she comes back later she is still the spitfire but with a more rounded view of the world and goes about getting her man even if he doesn't want to admit it. I liked that Dare knew he like her but wanted to not involve her in his life however misguided he is. The other Lords are mentioned a lot and am really looking forward to reading more! I went out and got the first one and hoping it is just as good (with Reign).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read After Dark with a Scoundrel.