Blackraven's Reviews's Reviews > He's the One

He's the One by Jane Beckenham

Feb 05, 11

Read in February, 2011

Lena’s Review:

Love is for idiots or something like that according to Cade Harper. He’s seen what love does to a person. For example, how love can make a man weak and forget about his family. Therefore, Cade has sworn to never fall for a woman, especially a woman who propositions him, which is exactly what Taylor Sullivan does. However, since learning about her proposition, he finds himself intrigued as to how a beautiful woman like her is still a virgin. Moreover, Taylor Sullivan is not your usual wedding planner, but needs all the help she can get. There are things she doesn’t know and Cade is all the man she needs to get some questions answered.

Jane Beckenham definitely blew this reviewer’s mind away with this hot, scintillating and funny story. Cade and Taylor are two characters that Ms. Beckenham created to perfection, so it’s easy to see why they belong together. In addition, I loved that Ms. Beckenham mentioned Cade’s siblings, Zane and Katie, which hopefully mean that a series is brewing. The passion that Cade feels for Taylor is so sweet, yet wild with hot lust it’s no wonder this has become a favorite for me.

Jane Beckenham definitely knows how to make a man beg for his love and Cade Harper is definitely one man who needs all the love he can get. Awesome job Ms. Beckenham on creating a well-crafted story with three-dimensional characters that have a plethora of depth and passion to the point that it will set your e-reader on fire.

Rated 4.5 Ravens by Lena!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's the One.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rowena (new) - added it

Rowena O'Sullivan This sounds like a fun read. I'm putting it on my must read list!