Denise's Reviews > Lover Awakened

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward

F_50x66
Feb 25, 11

bookshelves: favorites, good-vs-evil, romantic-men-to-die-for, sex-sex-sex, strong-stuborn-male, h-h-i-am-yours, redeemed
Recommended for: everyone
I own a copy, read count: 5

** spoiler alert ** well.. what can I say about this book..?!
There is no way to describe it.. and Z ... you just have to LOVE him!!!!
This is one of the best books i've ever read.It's dark, sad and in the same time so sweet and romantic...I just loved it!!!
This couple is the my favorite of the BDB. We meet with them for the first time in the second book and they grab your attention from the second you see them. Z looks hard and evil on the outside but he is such a softy in reality, he just needs his Bella to show it to him.
At the beginning we see him in a state of turmoil because of Bella's disappearing and it nearly made me cry to see him like that, to see how much he missed her and made me love him for never giving up on her.He had some pretty dramatic moments in Bella's house but I'll leave this to you...
Going ahead in the story we see how the relationship between them is formed, despite Z's fears and reluctance.It was so beautiful and fool of emotions! There was a thing that happened with Bella that I wasn't expecting but I liked it non the less it even turned out to be a turning point in their future.
There was a part at the end of the book that i wasn't so happy with but i realize that without that little bump this would not have been such a great story, and as always we had our HEA and of course I am entirely grateful for it.
There in nothing more that I could say without spoiling it more for you, so my advice is just read the book and love them like we all do!!!

!!!! Z and Bella FOREVER !!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Awakened.

Quotes Denise Liked

J.R. Ward
“Bella: "Then why are you wearing that bandage like a sash?"

Phury: "It makes my ass look smaller.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Awakened