jaesine's Reviews > What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know

What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones

Feb 04, 11

Read in January, 2011

I've read this book many times. Its about this girl named Sophie is one of the most popular girls. She's beautiful, all the boys want her, including Murphy. And Murphy (Robin) is one of the nerds, the kids no one likes, one of the kids you'd always bully on. Eventually, him and Sophie end up dating. But you'd think everything would change once they began dating, right? Wrong. Everyone tags up on Sophie for dating Murphy, calling her crazy. Her best friend even betrays her, saying she doesn't even know who Sophie is anymore. Robin ends up getting a chance to go off to a art school, where they don't only draw pictures of apples and grapes. They draw pictures of nude woman. He has a couple females in his class that also draw with him. But everything turns wrong after the first session. One of Robins classmates ends up trying to get closer than just friends. But Sophie has no idea whats going on inside the classroom. He doesn't know what to do. Stay loyal or give into temptation. What do you think he's going to do?

I personally think anyone could read this book. It's a little graphic and sexual. But if they're into fantasy and dragons, this wouldn't be the book for them. It's a lot of temptation and real life issues. It's very realistic. I'd consider many people to read this, I've had a lot of friends read it after I told them about it. They loved it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know.