Paula's Reviews > Loud in the House of Myself: Memoir of a Strange Girl

Loud in the House of Myself by Stacy Pershall

432030
May 19, 2011

Read from May 16 to 19, 2011

A well story of how Stacy is learning to cope with her illness. She does a good job of describing her thoughts and feelings while trying to keep it together. She was able to finally get the help and the right diagnosis to be treated properly.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loud in the House of Myself.

Diane I hadn't heard of this. It looks really interesting. Let me know how you like it, Paula. I may see if my local library has a copy. It's nonfiction, right?

Paula Diane wrote: "I hadn't heard of this. It looks really interesting. Let me know how you like it, Paula. I may see if my local library has a copy. It's nonfiction, right?

Yes, it's NF Diane. I hadn't heard of it either but saw it on a list from Amazon I think. I'll let you know when I get to it.

Michael starting that now, hope it's good LOL!

Michael starting that now, hope it's good LOL!

Paula Let me know!

Michael Most definitely!

Michael Sadly we don't see eye to eye:(

Paula Oh man!

Michael It had potential,but I didn't think it was that memorable.

Paula At the time I read it, it was because I have experience with mental illness, my daughter. But since I've read it, I had to read my review to remind me what it was about. : )

Michael Glad that you enjoyed it and can relate to it! Although we do not share the same sentiments, you can't win them all.