Alexa's Reviews > Shadowfever

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Feb 23, 11

bookshelves: adult, 2011-reads, ebook, favorites, series-i-love, mind-blown, exceeded-expectations, own
Read from February 21 to 23, 2011

Phew.
This book stressed me out. So good though! My mind was a bit blown at times. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowfever.

Quotes Alexa Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“I didn’t ask. Some things are better left unsaid.
He looked at me and I shivered. I never get enough of him.
Never will.
He lives.
I breathe.
I want. Him. Always.
Fire to my ice. Ice to my fever.
Later we would go to bed, and when he rose over me, dark and vast and eternal, I’d know joy.”

Karen Marie Moning
“The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were trouble."
"Ditto."
"I wanted to drag you between the shelves, fuck you senseless, and send you home."
"If you'd done that, I never would have left."
"You're still here anyway."
"You don't have to sound so sour about it."
"You're upsetting my entire existence."
"Fine, I'll leave."
"Try and I'll chain you up.”

Karen Marie Moning
You may be trying to claim the woman, his eyes said, but make no mistake, she and the fucking fireplace are mine.
tags: jzb

Karen Marie Moning
“He pulls me around and kisses me. "You're Mac," he says. "And I'm Jericho. And nothing else matters. Never will. You exist in a place that is beyond all rules for me. Do you understand that?"
I do.
Jericho Barrons just told me he loves me.”

9.0% "pg 25 / chapt. 4"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexa (last edited Feb 23, 2011 06:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa BUT!
(view spoiler)

~Tina~ Gah! I can't remember those answers, I'm not even sure they were answered. But I'm pretty sure (view spoiler) I can't remember the rest.
So glad you loved it though, quite the trip eh?

message 3: by Alexa (last edited Feb 23, 2011 06:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa (view spoiler)

Yes! So much info and twist & turns... Whoa. I never knew what to expect, and it was frustrating, but all worth it. :)
There's going to be more books, right? Who's going to be the main character? I hope it's Dani. She's hilarious.

message 4: by ~Tina~ (last edited Feb 23, 2011 07:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Tina~ There's a spin off but I'm not sure who's the MC. I do know that Barrons and Mac will be in it, how much is still a question.
I think KM left a few unanswered questions on purpose since she's gonna continue the books.
I'm definitely gonna have to re-read this series again, but slower;) Tehe!

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim I think this is one of these books (or series) you have to read at least twice to understand everything. So much stuff happened, I'm sure I missed a lot of things. I'm really glad you liked it Alexa!

Amber I'm stressing on this book right now!! What the heck is going on!!! I just want to know already!!! 385/510

message 7: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Faster pussycat! =)

message 8: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic I wonder if KMM is going to a spin off series on (view spoiler). That is why I think she never gave us any really answers about (view spoiler). Glad you loved this final book Alexa :)

message 9: by Alexa (last edited Feb 23, 2011 01:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa (view spoiler)

message 10: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Me too!

message 11: by Alexa (last edited Feb 23, 2011 02:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa I was reading someone's review, and someone left this comment: (view spoiler)

~Tina~ I'm glad that I got into these books when I did and the fact that the spin off is still far away. These books are a lot of work!! @.@

message 13: by Lora (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lora Nic, I agree with you about (view spoiler) I'll be one of the first ones waiting in line to buy the spin-off series. ;)

message 14: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Hehe Lora they certainly seem interesting wink wink :D

message 15: by Rita (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rita Webb Stressed out? Oh yeah, I kept trying to yell at Mac, "No, don't do that." She never listened.