Blukany Jr's Reviews > Clementine

4219436
Feb 16, 11

bookshelves: grade-3, strawberry
Read in January, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I really really really really liked it because it was about a little girl like my age. She was only in 3rd grade and one of her best friends was in 4th grade and the rule of her things was you can never touch it. And when the fourth grader accidentally got a little bit of glue in her hair she tried to cut it off and she didn't really like it. So Clementine tried to help, but she got sent to the Principal's office because the teacher didn't know she was just trying to help. So when she got home, she tried to make it up to her friend. She got her mom's markers and let her pick whatever color she wanted for her hair and she colored her hair blond. To make it up to her friend she cut her own hair off and her mom got so mad that she had to wear her hat. And then one part that I thought was really funny was that when she was going to the principals office again she said, "I think I'm allergic to sitting still because I get all swolled up when I sit still like my little brother is to peanuts."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clementine.