Kristine Lopez's Reviews > Pants on Fire

Recommended to Kristine by: Yasmine
Read in February, 2011 — I own a copy

THE ENDING IS JUST SO SWEET! :DDD
<3 <3 <3
"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!"
and i thought the title meant that the pants were on fire because they want or kept on doing the S word. BUT I thought wrong :D
SO anyway, as the story goes, this girl, Katie,was a photographer and a smart HOTTIE became all famous between the grades 8 and 9 because of SOMETHING that happened! WHAT COULD THAT SOMETHING BE? I DON'T KNOW (yeah, right.). CARE TO SAY WHAT IT IS? BUT MESSAGE IT TO ME SO THE OTHERS WON'T BE SPOILED! :D

....

KIDDING!
Of course I know what that something is! What's the use of me reading this book if I haven't figured that out, right?
NEXT, Katie gets all tangle up with this lies that she has been telling people, especially when TOMMY arrived! NOW, what is it with Tommy that it alarms her when he came BACK and made her tell more lies that she gets ALL TANGLED UP into? My advice, as always, READ IT!
ANOTHER ONE! Seth. A name of a Egyptian god that is evil. He's, like, the god of chaos, and whatever negative things that can be associated with that word. He's color is red which means, back before the world evolved into this whole technology era thing, that it is, well, like I said, Chaos, destruction, etcetera etcetera, AND DEATH. For short, the meaning of the color black that we now know. So if you sum that all up, BLACK IS NOT THE BADDY OF THE COLORS! IT'S THE RED!
we've gotten too much farther away from the topic so let's get back to it.
About Seth, why the name is right there above, is because it's a character in the book! Like, duh. So okay. Right. Okay. I got a bit destructed there by my mother! DARN.... OKAY... SETH. he's alright for a guy. Well, except that he's so monotonous--as I have understood in the book.

DAVE...NOW that's A GUY I LIKE! though he's not really in most of the scenes since it's not about him and Katie. BUT STILL! I LIKE HIM!
GAH. The list of the guys that I LIKE are getting LONGER AND LONGER everytime I read a book! OH WELL :D THEY MAKE THE BOOKS MORE CRAVING FOR WITH THEIR HOT AND HANDSOME DESCRIPTIONS.

THE REST????

WELL...

YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY !
LIKE I SAY TO EVERY BOOK REVIEW THAT I HAVE DONE... I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL, and most of all, YOU HAVE TO READ THE BOOK TO KNOW! ;D
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pants on Fire.