Nandar's Reviews > Forever My Love

Forever My Love by Lisa Kleypas

Apr 10, 11

bookshelves: lisa-kleypas, historical-romance, reviewed, series-of-books
Read from April 08 to 11, 2011

This is the second book in the Berkley-Faulkner series by Lisa Kleypas one of the Queens of HR. I think its better to read in order, that way you can understand the relationships between people. I didn't read in order and I had no clue who Rosalie and Randall Berkley, and the connection they had with Mira, until later on. There were parts in this book that I went ohhh~ she should have put this in but its not my story to tell but it seriously would have been better if those parts were fixed. This book was lacking in some areas but overall an enjoyable book.

Mirelle Gremain (known as Mira throughout the book) is born in France, to a mother who was a whore. Her mother was murdered and one day her half brother came and picked her up from the whore house. Mira brother protected her and gave her food and they lived a life of crime. She worked in a hotel when she was fifteen and that how she got to know Rosalie and Randall Berkley, she was the one who took care of a sick Rosalie and befriended them.Guillaume (that her brother) used her friendship and kidnapped Rosalie, Mira filled with despair and betrayal fled scared that the Berkley would blame her when she had nothing to do with this at all. She fled to London and there she was alone, hungry and the verge of death when Lord Sackville (a kind old man found). He nursed her back to health and to repay her debt for that she has been playing as his 'mistress' because he has a condition that he does not won't anyone to know. Lord Sackville hosted a Hunting party and invited all his friends. One of his friends was the gorgeous Alec Faulkner, the Duke of Hamilton. They met accidentally and straight away there was a CONNECTION. Alec than found out that she was Lord Sackville and was disgusted that she was 'sleeping' with a man who 30 years older than her. But that didn't stop him from wanting her in his bed. They both tried to deny their feelings for each other but it was meant to be XD.

There are many things that Mira's been hiding but will she realise that Alec will love her unconditionally OR will she run away from the love of her life.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever My Love.

04/08/2011 "Chapter 2. Mira i love her already."
04/08/2011 "Chapter 10. Mira looks so beautiful, I can't wait to see Alec jealousy! XD"
04/08/2011 "Chap 11. Mira and Alec finally admit their feelings but Alec needs to realise he LOVES her dammit!"
04/10/2011 page 243
58.0% "Bet Mira bro will do something tht will make her leave her beloved hubby."
show 1 hidden update…