Nicole's Reviews > Desires of the Dead

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

F 50x66
Aug 18, 13

Read from August 16 to 18, 2013

I liked the book, it just seemed way too predictable. Violet also drove me nuts. She just kept making dumb decision after dumb decision. I have to say, I think this is the first time someone has a super power I don't want. Echos of the dead calling to you so they can be buried. No thanks.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desires of the Dead.

08/18/2013 marked as: read

Amanda me too! i am about halfway through

Nicole I have only read the first chapter. Lately, I just have no desire to sit and read a book. I wish all books came on audio. I am planning to sit down today and read a lot of it. It seems good. I really liked the first one. Funny that we're reading it at the same time. I just got mine from the library.

Amanda I have been the same way!!!! I just haven't been able to sit and read either. Maybe we need another 52 in 52 challenge... hehe

Nicole Glad to know I'm not alone. I think it's the heat and the pregnancy. I love laying on my stomach and cuddling up under a nice blanket when I read. Can't do either right now. I like the 52 in 52 challenge, maybe we should?