Ibrahim Al-bluwi's Reviews > Baby Play: 100 Fun-Filled Activities to Maximize Your Baby's Potential

Baby Play by Wendy S. Masi

M_50x66
May 12, 11

Read from March 07 to May 12, 2011 — I own a copy

This book is fun to have. It is full of games, ideas, and colorful images of cute babies, which all made me look forward eagerly to playing with my baby.

The best thing I liked about the book is how it is organized and how the information are presented. You can easily browse games by the age group they are appropriate for or the skills they develop. Every game is explained in one or two pages that have boxes showing all or some of the following: 1) instructions for playing the game, 2) an image of a baby playing the game, 3) research results related to the game, 4) an explanation of the skills developed by the game, 5) pointers to similar games (in case the baby likes it) and 6) labels of the age group and activity type for easy access.

The only drawback I found was that several games were redundant either because they are similar to others that have already been mentioned or because they are too obvious and natural to be called a game!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby Play.