Mila's Reviews > The Starlight Rite

The Starlight Rite by Cherise Sinclair

2084126
Feb 10, 11

bookshelves: bdsm, erotica

I was very impressed with the first book in the Shadowlands collection (for now the only one i've read) but reading this one made me smile for about an hour after i have finished it.
I have always liked alpha males but regrettably they more often then not turn into jerks bending their heroins to their will against their wishes for usually their own selfish means however the hero in this book was anything but that. Kind, patient, protective, teasing, always giving priorities to her needs before his own, sexually dominant and he never forced the heroine into anything because he even POSSIBLE SPOILER bought her as his slave because she chose him and let her go because he thought being with him made her unhappy. SPILER END
The heroine also was everything i could hope for (determined, independent, courageous and vulnerable person with a good heart).

If you are looking for BDSM books with sadism/masochism this one is not for you because it focused more on d/s relationship and a bit of bondage and discipline.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Starlight Rite.