Darcy's Reviews > All Through the Night: A Troubleshooter Christmas

All Through the Night by Suzanne Brockmann

Feb 02, 11

bookshelves: 2011
Read on February 02, 2011

Man, this book was so much fun to read!! It is rare that I can find a book that has me laughing while reading and then a few pages later in tears because the story turned on a dime.

While I am not a big m/m fan, I have been waiting for this happy ending. Jules and Robin have slowly become favorite characters within this series for me, to the point where when they have been in a book I was much more interested in their story and not the main couple.

What made this book so much fun was the odd combination of people. We have Jules's tough guy friends, and Robin's actor people, plus all of their families.

I also loved how each of their friends gave the talk, you know, the one where they threaten to kill them if they hurt him.

I also liked the odd awkward talks between Jules and Sam, Jules and Max, Sam and Robin, and so many others. You could tell that one or the other was uncomfortable, but still kept talking because of the friendship.

I can't wait to keep reading this series to see how everyone is doing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Through the Night.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heather Tisdale I can't wait to read this one.

Darcy It is a good one.