Bex's Reviews > Kiss of the Highlander

Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Feb 02, 2011

bookshelves: e-books, own
Read in February, 2011

Kiss of the Highlander is a book full of romance and magic with a touch of time travel. Gwen Cassidy takes a trip to Scotland to find a man and ends up waking a Highlander from the 16th century. Drustan MacKeltar takes Gwen on the adventure of her life bringing her all the way back in time to the 16th century. Gwen has to then convince Drustan (from the past) she is whom she says she is, not only the woman brought through time to help him and his family but also the woman he loves. Gwen then gets sent back to her own time only to find out she is pregnant by a man who she thought dead for hundreds of years.

I was hooked from the start. And I have to say it I fell in love with Scotland and sexy Highlanders. Now I want one for myself. Looks like I'm going to have to take a little trip and see what happens. "Sigh" Okay back to the review. I think that anyone who loves romance will love this book. Karen Marie Morning has a way of enchanting her readers making it almost physically imposable to put her books down without finishing them. Everyone should go out and pick up Kiss of the Highlander you won’t regret it.

Karen Marie Morning has a way with telling a story that locks you in and doesn't let you go. Kiss of the Highlander has just enough love and magic to make Gwen and Drustan unforgettable. Once you read this book you will want to read it again and again. If I had to use one word to describe her work I would use enchanting. No matter what book of Morning's you are bound to have a wonderful read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Highlander.