Crystal's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Apr 03, 11

bookshelves: vampires, high-school
Read from April 02 to 03, 2011

This series was real. It was really dark which I loved. It really makes you think. Not everyone is who they seem. I'm definitely going to read the sequel. I going to use a Rose quote about Victor (so if you aren't into dirty language, children, I'd stop reading). Victor is a 'fascist bastard'! What he was willing to do with his daughter (not that you sick minded people) really pissed me off. When you finish the book, if you don't hate him as much as I do right now, you got problems.

I thought this book was kind of short though. As you can see I finished it in two days. That's a new personal best for me. Although it was Spring Break, and unlike normal people, I don't have a life so nothing was distracting me. Nevertheless I finished it way too quickly for my liking, but I am happy knowing there is a lot of other books in the series so I won't finish the whole series too fast.

SPOILER ALERT

I love the way Dimitri says Rose's name, Roza. I loved the part where they couldn't keep their hands off each other around that necklace. They should have kept it around.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Zulema Best VA book I've read! really good! go Rosa&Dimitri<3 I read the whole series, was sad when it ended! Great ending, things get good around the third book. The first is kinda slow, but gets better, so keep reading.