Lynnea's Reviews > Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Oct 20, 2011

bookshelves: ghosts, paranormal, romance, vampire
Read in February, 2011 , read count: 2

Meet Catherine (Cat) Crawfield. At 16 years old her mother confessed that Cat was actually half vampire and that all vampires were evil demons. She teaches herself to kill vampires and takes to the nightclubs as soon as she is able to kill the evil demons. Because of her heritage she is gifted with special abilities that help her out, increased senses, speed, strength and she is immune to vampire mind control. One night she is at a club and meets Bones (a completely swoon worthly vampire from England) He about kills her before finding out that she is half vampire. She is then offered a choice, she can die or work with him to catch and kill wanted vampires. She decides to work with him and learn all she can about vampires.

Of course throughout the story Bones and Cat fall in love. I love these two. They are made for eachother in so many ways. They work together so well and they go about flirting, killing vampires and trying to stop general evilness. You meet a ton of great characters and I fell in love with all of them, even the bad guys. This has become one of my favorite series of all time.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halfway to the Grave.

Quotes Lynnea Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....”

Jeaniene Frost
“Let's go, Kitten, before you kill someone else. -Bones”

Jeaniene Frost
“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Lucifer's bouncing balls, Kitten, not again!”

Jeaniene Frost
“Kitten, you need to make a decision. Either we stay here and behave or we leave now and I promise you”—his voice dipped lower and the words fell against my lips—“if we leave, I won’t behave.”
tags: 1

Jeaniene Frost
“You're not a woman," he said finally. "You're the Grim Reaper with red hair!”