Susana's Reviews > Hara's Legacy

Hara's Legacy by Bianca D'Arc

F_50x66
Feb 02, 11

Recommended for: All paranormal readers!
Read from February 01 to 02, 2011 — I own a copy

I'm am an avid reader of paranormal romance but this was one of the best novellas that I've read in a long time. All of the characters had very distinct personalities and stayed consistent throughout the story. Jane and Caleb had been married for seven years when this story takes place and you can tell that they know each other inside and out. When you throw Justin and Mick into the mix and the personal history between all four of them, the explosion of chemistry is phenomenal.

The integration of the psychic abilities was completely seamless and believable. I was amazed by how well done the alien story line was messed with the love story aspect. It was presented as a fait-accompli and our first introduction to one of them was subtle and effective. I loved the use of the legend of Elven or Fae as the history of this alien race on Earth. It was a great twist on a very well known legend.

Between the aliens, a world no longer able to follow the practices of old, three psychic men and one empathic woman this book was sizzling hot and an incredible read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hara's Legacy.