Lillian's Reviews > Bridge to Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

F_50x66
Feb 04, 11

Read from February 01 to 03, 2011

If I could I would give this book ten stars!
This is the story of an astonishingly beautiful friendship written in the most elegant language possible with equally exquisite illustrations.
I can truthfully say this is my favorite young adult novel of all time (for now).
This book has many perfect qualities not the least of which is its 'perfect length'. Katherine Paterson knows exactly when to end her novel, not a minute too soon or a minute too late. Other authors would do well to aspire to her extraordinary sense of timing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bridge to Terabithia.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heidi Schutt OH! This is one of my favorite books! Have you read it before?

Lillian I haven't. This is the first time and I am enjoying it so much. I can see why it's one of your favorite books. It's wonderful!

Heidi Schutt awww! My dad read this book to me when I was younger. He reads it to his 5th grade class every autumn. I usually reread it during the autumn. Glad you're enjoying it!

Shane Yay, I was going to suggest this book for you,a and it turned out I was right! Oh, and weren't the illustrations amazing?

Lillian The illustrations were stunning. It is such a wonderful book!
Great minds . . .