Juana "Darkness" Duran's Reviews > Heart of the Dragon

Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter

Sep 15, 2013

liked it
Read from February 02 to 06, 2011 , read count: 1

Now I am reading "Heart of the Dragon" by Gena Showalter I hope it's good since all her other books that I have read have been good.

Well guys I just finished "Heart of the Dragon" and it was good. Here is a little summery if you want to read it and give me your feedback. It all starts with a girl named Grace who gets lost in the Amazon rain forest. So she is walking along when she stumbles onto the doorway to the legendary Atlantis. When she gets to the other side she is faced with Darius who is sworn to kill any who venture into Atlantis. But when he captures her and she escapes he goes after her to the human world. Darius gets to her, and they fall in love slowly except that he is reluctant to make her his. Until he fails in his aim and he marries her. With her brother missing and all the people after them they both have to return to Atlantis. That's all I can say you'll just have to read it, I don't want to spoil the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of the Dragon.

09/15/2013 marked as: read

Sherry This was definately not my favorite Gena Showalter book. I started it but never finished it. I just couldn't get into the book. I think it is one of the first books she ever wrote and just hadn't refined her skills yet.

Hope you have better luck than I did!