Molly's Reviews > Tyler

Mar 12, 11

Recommended to Molly by: Sourcebooks
Recommended for: most everyone
Read in February, 2011

I'm going to start this review off with this: if you don't like mainstream novels that have some details and language in it, this is not the book for you. Now, with that being said, I will say this: I really did enjoy this novel. While I think that it could have had a little less language and some of the details (while not totally over the top, but there just the same) could have been toned down some, I was glad to have the chance to review this novel by an obviously talented author. Her story grabs you by the heart and takes you on an adventurous ride until the last page.

Tyler and Emily's story is WOWing. From the instant they meet you KNOW that they will end up together. But the ride in between that first meeting and that final decision, is a bumpy one, that's for sure! Tyler keeps a secret from Emily, and of course, from his family. That secret is a secret he wants kept, for fear of what others will say and think. It's a situation of "desperate times call for desperate measures". But, C.H. Admirand mixes it up with LOTS of laugh out loud moments. I was up late into the night reading this novel. Of course, along the way, she spices it up with lots of cowboy lovin'!

I am going to tell you that if you love a good cowboy novel, then this is one that you won't want to miss. If you can handle the language and the details, then DEFINITELY check out this novel of honesty, integrity and a whole lotta fun lovin' cowboy! You will never imagine a cowboy doing what the hunky Tyler did in a desperate measure! This novel gets 4 stars from me for being well written and captivating!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tyler.