Jasmin's Reviews > Seduce Me at Sunrise

Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas

Feb 02, 11

bookshelves: fiction, five-stars, historical-fiction, historical-romance, humor, romance, 2011
Read from February 01 to 02, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduce Me at Sunrise.

Quotes Jasmin Liked

Lisa Kleypas
“I love you, he thought, looking at Win. I love every part of you, every thought and word...the entire complex, fascinating bundle of all the things you are. I want you with ten different kinds of need at once. I love all the seasons of you, the way you are now, the thought of how much more beautiful you'll be in the decades to come. I love you for being the answer to every question my heart could ask.”

Lisa Kleypas
“I've always started every day by going to the window for a glimpse of the sky. But now I won't have to."
"Why not?" She asked softly.
"Because I'll see the blue of your eyes instead."
"How romantic you are," she murmured with a grin, kissing him gently. "But don't worry. I won't tell anyone.”

Lisa Kleypas
“All the fires of hell could burn for a thousand years and it wouldn't equal what I feel for you in one minute of the day. I love you so much there is no pleasure in it. Nothing but torment. Because if I could dilute what I feel for you to the mil­lionth part, it would still be enough to kill you. And even if it drives me mad, I would rather see you live in the arms of that cold, soulless bastard than die in mine.", Merripen said to Win.”

Lisa Kleypas

And it seemed so easy, once he capitulated. It seemed natural and right.

Kev wasn't certain if he was surrendering to Win or to his own passion for her. Only that there was no more holding back. He would take her. And he would give her everything he had, every part of his soul, even the broken pieces.”