Jodi Meadows's Reviews > A Million Suns

A Million Suns by Beth Revis

May 17, 2012

Read from May 12 to 17, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Million Suns.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) This is sitting on the table next to me...I'm wondering if I really want to get into it or not.

Jodi Meadows Brooke wrote: "This is sitting on the table next to me...I'm wondering if I really want to get into it or not."

Did you like the first one? I haven't actually read the final version yet (soon!), but I enjoyed the draft I read.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) I enjoyed it enough. I felt like there were some slow parts that I had to push through. And some of it was a little bizarre with how some the characters acted and thought. I just felt there was a little something missing. I am thinking this one will be more interesting, but I don't want to spoil it for you so I won't tell you why. The first one didn't have quite as much romance in it as I would have liked. I didn't get the relationship between the main characters. Perhaps the second book expands more on this.

message 4: by Jill (last edited May 12, 2012 09:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill Kaplan Jodi wrote: "Brooke wrote: "This is sitting on the table next to me...I'm wondering if I really want to get into it or not."

I loved it! Though you should probably read the final version of ATU before delving into AMS. ATU was great although I found it little slow in the middle of the book. AMS was amazing, I couldn't put it down even for a second. It was quicker paced that the first and had me on the edge of my seat. I loved the plot twists and the drama was to die for. And there was a moment I had when reading the book when I was left in awe, unable to continue reading (but I picked it back up 5 minutes later.) The romance is intense. Amy and Elder have a lot of tension between them. I couldn't get enough. This book was amazing, I suggest you read ATU and then read AMS ASAP :)

message 5: by Caterina (new)

Caterina Picone I was debating reading this series, it's good to know that you hold it to such high regard! I shall definitely read them now.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) I really need to pick this up. I read ATU so long ago. I hope I can remember!

Tiffany Schutt i can't wait for the third installment! i'm sad i have to wait ;(