Shanrox's Reviews > Something Under the Bed Is Drooling

Something Under the Bed Is Drooling by Bill Watterson

Jan 31, 2011

liked it
Recommended to Shanrox by: my brother
Recommended for: comic book lovers!!! 0_o
Read from January 29 to 31, 2011 , read count: 1 time only!!!

i don't usually read comic books. it was my brother actually that showed it to me so i read it and i thought it was hilarious. Basically, it was just different strips and cut-outs of Calvin and Hobbes' lives. this is me:
hmmm..........okay what's the point? ..........really!..........HAHAHAHA!!!........that is SO true......lol......OMG that is so mean!!!.....aww, it's finished already??? ^_^
hey, it's, one of my first comic books, okay? it wasn't my favorite, so sue me, but at least i gave it three stars. i was thinking of giving it four, but it wasn't fantastic. people have their own opinion of things and this was just my own. Overally though, i think Bill Watterson is a funny, creative, author and i'd read his books again any day!!!

>Shanrox ^_^
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something Under the Bed Is Drooling.

message 1: by Max (new) - rated it 4 stars

Max Fetter Did you stop to admire any of the panels themselves? The artwork is so incredible, he does every characters' expressions better than anyone else I've read. I used to whip through these then I just started taking my time with each panel and the whole comic just improved so much from my memory of them--though they've always been my favorite comics as long back as I remember. Sometimes we just have this tendency to tear through comic books and take for granted the thought that goes into each sketch-- though you may not have done that at all--just giving a suggestion to a new comic book reader!