Jessica's Reviews > My Soul to Steal

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

Feb 02, 2011

Read in March, 2011

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!!!This book made me conflicted a little. I feel like Sabine is a interferance and needs to back off. But towards the end you feel for her a little. I feel like Kaylee was wanting the best of both she didnt want Nash because she couldnt forgive him yet but didnt want anyone else to have him. I feel bad for Nash because though he let the demon take over kaylee she wasnt there for him as she should have been after or during. I also feel like Nash still has feelings for Sabine but loves Kaylee more. He wants Sabine for a Best Friend, It has to be hard on Kaylee. I also feel that in this book Todd has feelings for Kaylee and I cant wait for IF I DIE. Though at the end of the book Kaylee gives Nash another chance....is he really the one she should be with. Or is todd right when he said Nash and Sabine were better for each other. I cant decide. You always want whats best for the characters but it is hard because you know Nash cares and they love each other but you also think maybe Todd is who she ment to be with.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Steal.

Quotes Jessica Liked

Rachel Vincent
“So, what now? We’re friends?"

Yeah. If friends could be in love, but not together. In sync, but out of touch. Willing to die for each other, but unable to trust.”
Rachel Vincent, My Soul to Steal